GLEN BURNIE HIGH SCHOOL
FamilyID Online Sports Registration Procedures
We are excited to announce that we will be offering the convenience of online sports registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com), EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 2015. THERE WILL NO LONGER BE SUBMISSION OF FORMS – IF ANYONE HAS ISSUES WITH ONLINE ACCESS – CONTACT THE ATHLETIC DIRECTOR TO GAIN ACCESS BSIDER@AACPS.ORG
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
- BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
- PHYSICALS MUST BE DATED JUNE 1, 2015, OR AFTER, to be valid for the 2015-2016 school year
- Physicals must be submitted to the Athletic Director via email, fax, or hard copy hand delivery
- INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER: It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration. (example: Doctor information, Health Insurance Information, Student ID)
- REGISTRATION PROCESS: A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary. No Payment Required or Alternate Payment Method (check, cash, non-FamilyID payment site)
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
- At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
- To view a completed registration, select the ‘Registration’ tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 x1 or email@example.com.
- FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.